Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sunrise at Bridgewater Plaza

Another weekend...Another forecast for snow. This was to be the big one. Instead of mounds of fresh snow , we received our 4-8" in sleet and freezing rain. The lake became an ice palace. Once again I ventured out against my better judgment. After a few slips on the icy roads especially the bridge I found a store open, grabbed a hot capuccino and waited in the warmth of my Jeep for the sun to rise at Bridgewater Plaza. Bridgewater is the hub of summer activities at the lake. Restaurants usually overflow with hungry boaters as young jet skiers wander the boardwalk looking for summer love. But today it belonged to me and the gulls. Footing was a little treacherous for some photo shots...but man and camera avoided a nasty fall from the glistening boat slips. (click on photo to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home